I get an URL in slack, how do I remove this?
Thank you
Hi @Lilach Mohager -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
When you note you are getting a URL in the Slack message, what are you observing? Is the URL for the issue key?
Also for a question like this, please consider posting an image of your rule to provide context. Sometimes that helps the community to offer suggestions. Thanks!
Kind regards,Bill
Hi Bill,
Thank you for the answer.
According to the image the first arrow, the automation was successful.
On the other hand, in the second arrow, the automation was not successful and the url leads to an error(I didn’t change the automation)
Would you post images of your complete rule and the audit log, showing the details of the rule executions for that time frame? As needed, please obscure any connection information in your images. Thanks!
Also, would you please check the audit log at your rule-list level to see if any other rules ran at that same date/time? It could be this message is from another rule.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.