I am trying to test out some concepts before buying and implementing some Add-Ons.
I am using a trial version of this one:
https://innovalog.atlassian.net/wiki/display/JMWEC/JIRA+Misc+Workflow+Extensions+for+JIRA+Cloud
I am trying to make a conditional post function to make a story be automatically created when I transition an Epic into the "In Progress" Status.
On my epic, I made some custom fields like checkboxes and radio buttons and number fields.
I am using the post function "Raise an Issue", and everything works intuitively.
However, I can't get the conditional execution to work.
For example, I'd like to launch a story only if "Radio Choice 2" is selected, or if "Checkbox 3" is selected, or if the number field has a value of over 2500.
(also, the box that I'm supposed to enter the conditionals is saying I should be using nunjucks notation, and I can't find any documentation that lets me select fields other than the default ones.)
Does anyone have experience with this sort of thing?
Any help would be appreciated!