I have a transition and wanted to move to a specific group ( 6 members).
What post function do I use and how ?
What strategy do I need to select ?
Hi Selvakumar,
You can use "User Is In Group" condition to restrict it to the group of users and one of them can move it to next transition.
Thanks,
Aditya
Hi @Selvakumar ,
"wanted to move to a specific group ( 6 members)." --> Do you mean you want to notify 6 members when a ticket is transitioned to particular status ?
Hi,
Yes to notify them and one among 6 has to work on the issue and move to next transition
Are you trying to assign an issue to a group instead of an individual?
This is not possible, the assignee is supposed to be the single individual currently responsible for getting something done.
Works well. thanks
Please mark the answer as accepted, since it worked for you.
Thanks,Aditya
Please make use of Send Email Automation rule
i.e.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.