Hi,
for the following use case I need your Input.
I want to keep my EPICS in a consistent status, so that the EPIC adopts the lowest status of it's included tasks / stories.
Let me give you an example:
I have an EPIC A and 3 Tasks within.
All these Tasks and the EPIC have the status = done
Now I create a new task within this epic - start value of the task status = backlog
Now I expect that the status of the epic changes also to backlog. When I now set the status of the task to "in progress" the status of the epic should also change to "in progress"
When I now created another task or story within this epic and the status = "backlog" the epic should change to the lowest status of all including tasks / stories - in this moment = "backlog"