Hi, Iam able to store the data by calling api in the custom field , I wanted to know that what is the maximum size of the data that can be stored in the custom field , can anyone please provide the information on this.
It is limited mainly by the database (postgres for Cloud if I've not missed news about change).
You will find you have network problems getting it uploaded, or displayed, well before you have storage problems.
Hi @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- ,
My question is about what is the maximum size that i can store in the custom field.
I read the question, there's no need to repeat it.
I'm not going to go off and look up the exact number for you, I've told you where to find it, and why it's a waste of time to look, as you'll never be able to use that much data in a field.
I think a better question might be "what can I actually use?" and that's where we need to look at why you're asking.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.