I need to add stakeholder to this form. If i add stakeholders=username to address bar - it doesn't work
I use corporative accoun for Tinkoff
Hi @Павел Карачаушев - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
What type of project are you using? And is the form from a third-party vendor?
What type of project are you using? - Business
And is the form from a third-party vendor? - No, I use this link for crreation - https://jira.tcsbank.ru/secure/CreateIssueDetails!init.jspaAs I know it isn't form from a third-party vendor
You have two Stakeholder fields - why is that?
Also, did you start typing in names of users for the Stakeholder field that you have highlighted?
Stakeholders group need for group of users
If i start typing in names of users for the Stakeholder field - i can fill in form, but i need this field fill in automatically
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.