FIXED AS OF 01/08/2022
We're in a new confluence instance and getting the following error:Unsure why this is happening, I've reset chrome, logged out/back in.I'm not sure what to do here as it says to contact the space administrator, but that is me; contacting myself isn't helping UPDATE:Looks like Atlassian are now aware of the issue and are looking into it:You can follow the progress here at: https://confluence.status.atlassian.com/
We're in a new confluence instance and getting the following error:
Unsure why this is happening, I've reset chrome, logged out/back in.
I'm not sure what to do here as it says to contact the space administrator, but that is me; contacting myself isn't helping
UPDATE:
Looks like Atlassian are now aware of the issue and are looking into it:
You can follow the progress here at: https://confluence.status.atlassian.com/
I'm getting the exact same issue in all my jira boards on all of my accounts! I also checked for both Safari and Chrome and the issue is the same in both browsers...
Same here, tried doing something with my browsers or logging out and in, but it wouldn't help at all
I would suggest raising a support ticket, more people raise the issue, more they will start to look into the issue and provide a status update
I'm also getting this error, which is becoming very frustrating. Looks like something similar happened back in January too, so must be a reoccurring issue.
Same here, Redis cluster out of memory?Browser console log excerpt:
Error: GraphQL error: xxx: command not allowed when used memory > 'maxmemory'.. channel: [id: xxx, L:/10.255.0.9:61478 - R:rpr1a6nte6uvkj6n-001.rpr1a6nte6uvkj6n.qgee1s.euw1.cache.amazonaws.com/10.83.73.122:6379] ....codec=org.redisson.client.codec.ByteArrayCodec]
Same here
Same issues over here
Same here and I've raised a support ticket with Atlassian re the issue.
Update on Confluence Status page this morning appears to be a known issue they are investigating.
Hello, can you share the link to the support ticket?
@nic_webb : what's the link to your support ticket?
There's now an update on the Confluence status page detailing this is an issue they are looking at.
Yes, I'm also getting the same issue.
@nic_webb Pls shareyour ticket. I agree with @Stijn Beeckmans . if we want to get attention by Atlassian, we need to work together and create momentum
Observing same problem "Page tree failed to load" at our side - Frustrating ...
You can still relatively easily access your pages via '/wiki/spaces/SPACE_KEY/pages' until the issue is resolved.
Same here!
it seems like the issue has been resolved. The page tree is now working fine for me.
Yes, it works for me. Hope the same for others...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.