Hi there,
I am missing something when trying to pull an attribute of an object from Insight.
In the Software Objects there is an associated Queue name, which references a Queue object type.
The queue object has an attribute of Team in it also.
When an issue is created and a piece of software has been selected, I am trying to populate the queue name and team name in the issue. I can populate the Queue in the issue exactly as I need but not sure how to refer to the attribute of Team.
I tried to edit this issue field 'Responsible Team' with this {{lookupObjects.Queue.Team}}, I tried this also {{lookupObjects.Queue.Team.Name}} but that didn't work either
being the ObjectType in the scheme of Queue and the attribute team, but alas I have made a mess of it.
For updating Queue this works fine - {{lookupObjects.Queue.Name}}
Looking at it in more details I can see why it isn't working, just not sure how to fix it. In the automation I do a lookup object into the Assets ObjectType and it finds the software, Queue is part of the software and references another schema object 'People' where I have the meta data. Queue is an ObjectType in People, where the queue Name is and Team is an attribute of Queue in the People Schema.
So I need to find the software in Assets, establish the queue then reference that down to People and the objecttype Queue in there to get the Team attribute.
Yeh, I am a little tangled.
What am I missing with my look up objects for the Attribute of 'Team' in the Queue object.
Thanks.