Hello Please help. Jira is epic hard to understand.I want create workflow of communicating between Ceo and CTO before task will be send to backlog in Software project.I have created test project (business) and in Workflows is emptyPlease help how to solve my problem. I am using free version maybe thats a main problem(
If I check Issues - Workflows - and than edit one of them the window of diagram view is empty too
Hi @Evo Mind , I cannot translate the image but let me offer some thoughts here.
Definitely check another browser.
Please use Reply rather than Answer to keep the conversation readable.
Hi Evo - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Your last image shows the workflow is in active. If that’s the only one associated with this project and somehow all of your statuses have been deleted. Simply put back in your statuses and map the transitions between them.
Or it might just be easier to create a whole new project and then move any issues you have created in your project to the new project. You should have no problem editing the workflow of the new project.
Thanks. How I can connect Workflow of one projects with another?In software project in setup I dont have workflow tab.I want that in business project I have workflow and when its done in business projects ithat task appears in backlog of software project.How I can connect workflow in such way?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.