so I don't have to configure it (add these 50 options) one by one?
Hi John,
See if this previous post helps you:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Core-Server-questions/Import-list-of-data-in-drop-down-custom-field/qaq-p/272396
I use the ScriptRunner built-in script to do this
https://docs.adaptavist.com/sr4js/latest/features/built-in-scripts/bulk-import-custom-field-values
That's an old question, but still perfectly valid, thanks @John Funk .
The bit I didn't mention in the answer or follow-ups over the years was that it is for people who don't have the option of apps that can configure custom fields. Obviously, I'm going to say @Matt Doar gives you the best option there, but there are some others that can help you look after option lists for fields (I can't really give you any specific recommendations, I've always got Scriptrunner to hand...)
Hi @John Sheng ,
there is not a builtin feature to do that. There is an utility provided by script runner plugin for that.
Fabio
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.