Hi Team ,
I stopped receiving notification by Email on 22/07.
Can you please check if my email is blocked on your system and do the needful please to unblock it ?
Thanks for your help.
Regards,
Roudy
Hi Roudy,
I found there was a bounced message to your email address of
554 5.7.1 [internal] recipient address was suppressed due to customer policy
I have removed the suppression from Atlassian's side, you should now be able to receive new notifications now.
Hi @Andy Heinzer ,
Thank you for your help and actions.
I confirm it's resolved now and I'm receiving again the notifications by email.
Have a good day.
Best Regards,
Roudy Merhej
Hi @Andy Heinzer , I am also facing similar issue with my account. Till 26th Aug I was receiving all kind of emails from Jira and after that not received a single email from Jira. Can you please help.
Hi, I found there was an error of
I have removed this suppression from our side. You be able to receive notifications again now.
Andy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.