There are labels on my board (a team-managed project) that are not attached to any issues. The labels are on issues from other boards (both team-managed and company-managed). I thought a team-managed project does not share objects from other projects?
HI Mickey - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Can you share a screenshot of the entire issue?
Here's a snippet of the relevant part of the issue. None of these labels are on any of the issues on my board, so I don't expect them to be part of this drop down.
After looking further into this, it seems this is actually intended behavior since the labels are supposed to be global (these labels appear on other boards at my company). That sounds pretty ridiculous if true.
Thanks you for posting. i resolved my issue because of you post. thanks again
It is true labels are global.
I am Still facing this issue. any other expert hep me out. Thanks
In the old Github Issues project board, labels for each issue/PR were shown. In the new issues beta, I can't see the labels nor any way to enable this feature.
Am I missing a setting somewhere or is this just a regression in functionality?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.