I don't see a field to track the task. How to track a task and see who is tracking it?
Hi @Ivan Andrieiev
What exactly "tracking" you need to do? I'm not rure I fully understand your question. Can you please explain a bit more?
I'm not sure what you mean by "track a task". Jira is an issue tracker, the fact that you've entered an issue into it means you are tracking a task. To track an issue, all you need to do is look at it in Jira!
You can't tell who else might be looking, but you can look at an issue and see who are the assignee, reporter or have signed up to watch the issue by clicking the "watch issue" link in the issue view, and see who has commented on it. The history records who made changes too.
Hi @Alex Koxaras -Relational-
In Notification Schemes there are All Watchers, to become a watcher you need to click "follow the task" somewhere, that's where I want to find out.
I'm about the eye in the open task window. Already found the answer. Thank you for your help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.