Hello,
I'm trying to set up a bug tracking board with a three-step procedure. There will be three small groups in my team, and each step will be conducted by one of the groups with its own unique role. I'm wondering, if I can set custom fields that only certain group have access to.
Let's say there are 15 fields. The first group raises the issue, being allowed to fill in only the first 5 fields, then hands it over to the second group.
As the second group opens the issue, they can edit only the first 10 fields (including the first 5 which have been filled out by the first group), while the last 5 stay grayed out. Then the last group should have access to all 15.
I've browsed the instructions and guides I could find but to no avail. Would someone shed a light, if what I'm hoping to do is feasible on JIRA, at all?
Thanks!