I was working with Jira and I got this doubt where I don't understand what means for a User Story to be Fit.
Hi @Gonçalo Pereira ,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!!!
A user story is an informal, general explanation of a software feature written from the perspective of the end user. Its purpose is to articulate how a software feature will provide value to the customer.
User stories are a key element in agile methodologies. They’re an essential strategy for communicating requirements to the development team
Cheers,Mayur
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
We can't really answer that question. The word "fit" has more than one meaning in English, and without knowing the context in which you have seen it used to describe an issue, we can't be sure what it means. Could you tell us where you have seen it used to describe an issue?
Broadly though, there are two possible meanings it might be:
Thanks, Mayur, your explanation was spot on.
Kind regards,
Gonçalo Pereira
Hey Nic,
I was a specific detail regarding a project in my company. Thanks for the help, your two possible meaning make a lot of sense.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.