Hi all
One of the attributes stored against 'People' in Insight is "Cloud Software". Basically it is just a multi value field that all licensed cloud software is assigned to a user.
This isn't working how I would hope as I would like someone to go in a select their software from the list based on what is assigned to them in a similar way that they can pick their hardware. Due to me storing the software on the customer record the returned field is just one lump of software titles.
I am not sure how to set this up in Insight as I can't create a object for every license to assign to a user, i.e. I would have 300 objects for Jira licenses alone (if I had that many licenses).
What would be the best way to be able to assign software licenses to a user in insight and then in a custom field just show those items in a drop down?
Many thanks.