Looking to identify issues in project x that DO NOT have epic links from epics in project y
Hi @Robb F Watkins , you can't do this with OOTB JQL. You might consider an addon app like Scriptrunner.
Thanks for the response. So we have Script Runner advanced search - just working out the query to return what I want.
Cool. I think it should be achievable with Scriptrunner. If/when you find a solution please post here.
Hi @Robb F Watkins
As you're on Jira Cloud, the correct answer is to get an app that provides JQL extensions you're looking for.
With standard JQL, you can only get a list of issues and export them to Excel for further processing. This works if you want to do a one-off analysis. If your use case is more dynamic than that, look beyond standard Jira.
Standard JQL doesn't easily allow it, but you can quickly find the results using our professional indexing service JQL Search Extensions
You can use this query to find all your issues in project x that DO NOT have epic links from epics in project y
issue in linkedIssuesOfQuery("type=Epic and project != y") and project = x
Check out the documentation for more examples.I hope this helps!Maurício
One of the Expium Rockstars helped us with this ScriptRunner Advanced Search
issueFunction in epicsOf("project in (FOO, FAD, FOP)") AND Project not in (AKA, LOB)
Thanks I am looking at the app now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.