I created a software project and I need to know how to make Epic Link required on issue create?
There is no field related to epics to add it to the issue type:
But if there is the epic issue:
Does anyone know how to do this?
Hi @Adriana Cervantes Almaraz - Based upon your screenshots it appears you're setting up a Team-Managed Project which does not utilize Epic Link. Instead you want to pull in the Parent field.
Yes definitely a TMP project.
@Mark Segall , does TMP allow for making a field required at transitioning/creating? Here is one reported issue - JSWCLOUD-17631 suggesting it is in progress.
Hi @Mark Segall
Thank you very much for your time and support.
Could you share more details on how to pull in the parent field, please?
As @Jack Brickey notes you won't be able to set that field as required, and I'm poking around and it doesn't appear to be something you can add the issue screen either. It appears that you can only drag and drop or create the issue straight from the epic.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.