Hello Everyone !!
I want the list of all user in JIRA account (online) using rest api or want to search user based on email address.
I am trying to get this using below url but this is retuning empty "[0]" values
https://testjira.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/user/search?username=sonika.jain@test.com
Please suggest
Hi Sonika,
I am not sure if you can get all users from JIRA rest api, but surely you can search user by username, email id or text from below query
If you are running this directory in browser then make sure you are logged in to JIRA before running this.
You will get Empty value also if there is no user with that email id or name.
I have tested using CURL and running in browser both are working
curl -u testjira:testjira https://testjira.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/user/search?username=sonika.jain@test.com
Taha
Hi, Sonica.
About getting all the users, this should give you some information:
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/140370
Kind regards,Jaime Kirch da SilveiraAtlassian Cloud Support
Hi,It is possible to get the list all users (may be with in the limit of maximum returnable results). We need to use the search API.https://servername/rest/api/2/user/search?username=%
The wildcard character to be used for this purpose is "%".
https://servername/rest/api/2/user/search?username=%
or
https://servername/rest/api/2/user/assignable/multiProjectSearch?projectKeys=KEY1,KEY2,KEY3
Both requests give me active users only. How about all users?
Found it!
https://address/rest/api/latest/user/search?startAt=0&maxResults=1000&username=%&includeInactive=true
what if users are more than 1000 ?Is it working if startAt=1000 and maxResults=2000?
It's not working for me.
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/#api-rest-api-3-user-search-query-get
includeInactive is deprecatred. Is there any workaround?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.