I checked to verify that I belong to administrators group, however I do not see the 'Add Gadgets to Directory' button in Jira Add Gadgets. I am trying to add Confluence Gadgets so that I can display Confluence info on Jira Dashboard.
No problem, Sue
The Sys Admin user is an Atlassian only account used for support, and has some system permissions that Administrators do not. The Support Team will be able to add those gadgets for you.
Best,
-dave
Hi Sue,
In the OnDemand product, that is currently a System Administrator level function. To have Atlassian gadgets added, please create a support ticket over at https://support.atlassian.com and we'll help you out with that.
Thanks,
David - thank you for your quick response. I am in the Administrators group - is that something different from Systm Administrator level?
Hi,
I am a system admin and a regular administrator in my instance and I do not see the button either...
Any tips or guidance is appreciated!
CameronĀ
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.