I am new to CONFLUENCE.
My setting is ENGLISH but the Table of Content box give me Korean which I don't understand at all.
What can I do to change it to English ?
Hey @yeong nam tan , and welcome to the community.
Which setting is set to English? Is your Atlassian account also set to English? Because that's the most important setting overwriting Confluence settings. This is a quote from the official docs Manage your language preferences
Manage your language preferences By default, products use the language set by your browser. Your product admins can overwrite the language settings by setting a default language for the product. However, if you set a language from your Atlassian account, your language setting overwrites the language your admin sets.
By default, products use the language set by your browser. Your product admins can overwrite the language settings by setting a default language for the product. However, if you set a language from your Atlassian account, your language setting overwrites the language your admin sets.
I hope that helps.
Best, Max
You might also be running into this bug that a few of us are seeing right now: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Why-are-the-commands-in-random-languages-My-default-is-english/qaq-p/2091579
Seems to be a bug, I'm experiencing the same thing!
(https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Why-are-the-commands-in-random-languages-My-default-is-english/qaq-p/2091579)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.