Having an issue with service desk - customers are able to submit request through the portal and we can see them in the customer portal, but they are not appearing in our service desk - it appears to have started two weeks ago, I have checked all of our persmissions which have not changed (we should be able to see everything) but the new requests are not appearing there - when I try and search for the request number in service desk I get this message:
You don't have access to this issue
Make sure the issue exists in this project. If it does, ask a project admin for permission to see the project's issues.
I have full admin access but was not project admin (who is away) for this channel, I made myself project admin but still cant see the new requests or search for them (get the same message as above) - has any one else had this issue?