I am trying to migrate (Move) all issues from a team-managed project over to a company-managed project by using the Bulk Move operation. When I attempt to move epics, I get the dialog to enter Epic Name, if I choose Retain field value then the bulk operation stops there, requiring me to enter an Epic Name. This forces me to do the move Epic by Epic which is very painful.
I have tried to use Scriptrunner built-in script to copy the Summary over to the Epic Name field, however that fails because "Epic Name is not on any screen" and I cannot add Epic Name to the screens in the team-managed project.
Also I have a custom field Acceptance Criteria in both projects and on all screens, yet when I move an issue, the Move operation removes the Acceptance Criteria. In the new project I am able to use the issue history to see the old value and then manually copy/paste into the field but this is not possible to do manually when working with 100's and 1000's of issues. I am on Jira Cloud so I am unable to use a script in Scriptrunner to take advantage of the changeHistoryManager
Surely there has to be some better method of moving from a team-managed project to company-managed.