I used to be able to see all project types(workflows) in a project on the same board but since this weekend I have to go to More > View Options > Workflow and choose between the flows? Did something change?
Jira confirmed this was a recent change and there is no way to see multiple workflows on the same board now. There is a feature request people can vote on below.[JWMCLOUD-123] Support JWM board to display all the statuses from multiple workflows - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products.
Hi Dylan - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
What type of project are you using? Company-managed? Team-managed? Jira Work Management?
Team Managed
I don't use those types very often so I am not sure. You might but in a support request to Atlassian to ask them.
Please post back here with any resolution.
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Thanks, have to escalate to our admin I don't have access to support so apologies if the update is a little delayed. Will write back with any info.
Thanks for sharing, Dylan!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.