Hi, How to add Cumulative flow gadget in JIRA dashboard
I try to Search for this gadget and I didn't find it
can I have a help please ??
Hi @Fawzi Alkayall the cumulative flow gadget is not available on Jira cloud as a gadget and only available as a report. There is a feature request that you can vote on.Here: pageAnd Here: page
thanks,
OK, Done!
Hi @Fawzi Alkayall -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
As Craig noted, that is not possible.
In my opinion, Atlassian's interpretation of a "Cumulative Flow Diagram" is not accurate or helpful unless you have a very basic workflow of To-Do > In-Progress > Done. If you have something more advanced please consider checking the Atlassian Marketplace for a better CFD gadget: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=cloud&product=jira&query=Cumulative%20Flow%20Diagram
To be clear, I am not a vendor of any marketplace product; I'm just offering a work-around rather than waiting to see if that 10-year old suggestion gets implemented.
Kind regards,Bill
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.