I'm trying to create a filter to show issues in the sprint sprint which have a due date that IS NOT in the current month.
I have a query that works to show all the issues in the sprint which have a due date that IS IN the current month:
project = "Projects in V1" AND issuetype = Deliverable AND Sprint = 522 AND (duedate >= startOfMonth() AND duedate <= endOfMonth()) order by created DESC
But when I do
project = "Projects in V1" AND issuetype = Deliverable AND Sprint = 522 AND (duedate != startOfMonth() AND duedate != endOfMonth()) order by created DESC
I get results for all the issues in the sprint that are due for any date that is not the first or the last day of the month.
Is there a way to filter the issues in the sprint to show only those with a due date that is not in the current month (e.g. for July 2022, anything that is not due in July 2022 but due in different months)?