Is it possible to delete closed tasks in a sprint back to the backlog? As far as I know, such actions are offered only with open tasks.
Hi @Ivan Andrieiev - May I know the what is the need to delete closed tasks ? If you wish to have a repository for all the closed tasks that can be achieved by a saved filter which you may create via JQL instead of moving them back to the backlog Also by "Closed" task you mean the tasks / stories which have been completed ?
BR
Abhishek
Possible to delete - yes, but don't, it makes a complete mess.
Returning them to the backlog - not if you delete them!
Do you really mean delete?
I meant transfer to the backlog. I found the answer, these tasks were simply canceled. I am the administrator, and the transferee is their project manager.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.