Hey,
I have tried many times to analyze the tempo logged timesheet in power bi using the Alpha power bi connector but I can't find the timesheet table I founds other tables like accounts, tables.. etc.
can you help me with this
thanks in advance
Hello Faten @Faten.Kutbi ,
The logged time can be found in the Issue Worklogs table under the Jira Work Management tab (if you use add-on in Jira Cloud).
Please let me know if this helps.
Otherwise, please create a support ticket at our Service Portal, and we'll help you to troubleshoot.
Regards,
Luba
many thanks it woks, but how can I know which month that they logged their time on?
Under the Issue Worklogs there is a field Created which indicates the date when the worklog was made. Please select this field to get the information about dates.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.