I can't see the public link menu.
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
What do you mean by "public link menu"?
(Please bear in mind a lot of people who might be able to help you here cannot read your screenshot - they would want to be able to run the text through a translation system)
Hi @정문현 ,
welcome to the atlassian community!
Please could you switch to English language and show us your missing menu?
Hi, @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_
I changed to English language.
Hi, @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Thank you for Community.
See the URL below for the meaning of the public links I've talked about.
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/share-content-externally-with-public-links/
Ah, thanks, explains it perfectly! I was stuck because your menus were still in a format I couldn't translate.
There are two things this might be
1) You have not enabled public links. They are not enabled by default, and can't be enabled if you have allowed anonymous access to your site (they're useless if you've enabled anonymous access)
2) You did not enable them before Atlassian restricted the use to people who were already using them
@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- Thanks.
ㄴHow to enable public link?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.