I created a risk register then go to create a risk, but the 'CREATE' button remains greyed out.
Hi @TAF
Welcome to the community!
Check whether you have permissions to create a ticket in your project. You may have forgotten to add yourself in the roles section.
Regards
Hi Fabian, where do I go within my project to confirm if I have permission to create a ticket in my project. Where to add myself in the 'roles' section?
I still get a 'greyed' out create box when I try and complete the creation of a test risk.
Consequently, my register continues to show blank.
Troy
Hi @TAF !
I'm Nikki from Jexo, makers of the risk management app Hedge.
I just wanted to confirm with you if this question relates to Hedge plugin and if you're still having troubles.
Let me know here or contact our support and we'll get it sorted for you
Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.