@MJ this is a recent update to Confluence called Findable Drafts. Now only you can see any drafts you may have created within your page tree. This makes finding those drafts that you intended, or did not intend, to create with more ease.
I'll be moving this question from this collection which is for the Questions for Confluence app to the collection that is meant for general questions about Confluence.
Hope my answer is what you were looking for. The link has all of the details you need to know.
Thank you so much.
Glad to assist! Please click on the Accept Answer button so others that are looking for the same issue can more easily find this explanation.
@Andy Gladstone how do I turn off this feature?
Would love to know how we can turn it off too! Or send all drafts to one space...
Would love to know too. It's very distracting. I don't find it helpful
Any updates of this? How to turn off this feature
How do we turn off this feature? @Andy Gladstone
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.