Hello! I attempted to make a simple edit in my filter, by removing an Epic Link. I did not save it and simply hit search to run. It comes back with some message that a certain epic does not exist and does provide the name. The problem now, is I can't switch back to the "basic search" to edit, or add back, etc.. I get a message, that it's too complex? Not very complex as I'm simply filtering on Project Boards and Epic Links (IN). So, my question is how can I back to the basic view? I don't see that epic link in my query code via JQL. So, I can't really edit anything from there. Now, when I run, I get nothing but that error. The strange thing is I never saved it, yet it saved automatically some how. Is there anything I can do on my own to resolve, or will I need a Jira Admin to correct, restore, etc..? Is there a way for the Jira Admin to restore at all?
Thank You! Eleni - The Home Depot