The Sprint information from one of the long running stories disappeared when I accidentally moved it into backlog.
When I explicitly moved that story back to the new sprint, all the previous sprint informations were missing, which was VITAL to our organisation level project metrics.
Out sprints are of two weeks duration. The work for one of our stories spanned for more than 4 sprints. But during our sprint closure I accidental selected "Backlog" instead of upcoming sprint for moving the pending stories from the spring being closed.
Now the stories that got moved to backlog lost all the previous sprints information.
To continue in the pending stories, I moved them into the new sprint (by dragging in the UI interface, but this was already too late. Now the "Sprint" field is showing only one sprint (the new one) instead of all the old closed sprints where the work was going on.
Can someone let me know, how to add the old sprints to this story?
This is VERY URGENT.