Hi team
We are using Jira Software (Cloud) and would like the ability to view watched issues and issue filters in activity stream - but it looks like the ecosystem project for this is completely dead - has it been replaced or superceded?
Cheers
Hi @Scott Harman ,
use filter results gadget.
issue in watchedIssues()
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/advanced-search-reference-jql-functions/
Is the activity streams gadget dead? I'd really just like to see the status changes and comments as they come in on tickets and bugs that I'm involved in. I already know what issues I've got in my filters
Didn't mean to add an answer...
Try it free
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1213902/filters-activity-stream?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Hi Scott,
Looks like there was a ticket raised in Atlassian for this: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-34714, however thats been updated with "Not being Considered".
We can add the Gadget in the Dashboard and configure it to show the Project = "*****". It shows up the other Activity feeds.
Hey Scott,
I just added the Activity Stream gadget to my dashboard with no problem.
Hi @Scott Harman,
I am Marlene from codefortynine.
It's possible to watch issues from a specific filter with our gadget "Quick Activity Stream". This gadget is part of our app Quick Filters for Jira Dashboards. The gadget works basically the same like the standard gadget, with some advanced features.
It is also possible to configure which activities should be shown. At the moment it is not possible to show only "status changes". But if you plan to work our app, feel free to reach out to our support an request that feature.
You can check out further features of our app without installation on our demo dashboards.
I understand that is a bummer when features like this aren't standard in Jira, but we did just install quick filters by this company and it does exactly what our team was looking for! A manager wanted to see the comments tied to a single specific epic.
[not paid for, just appreciated it]
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.