Jira Description field: edit undo or History revert?
I was editing a Jira's (i.e. ZB-42) description field on two computers. I started to edit on the first PC made one change, forgot to hit [SAVE], closed the tab. Went to the 2nd computer, opened the same Jira, noticed my change wasn't saved, so I made similar change and a full page more edits.
One week, later, I opened the Jira on the 1st computer. Description showed correctly, 2nd computer changes. Then clicked on [Edit] button. Text reverted to original one change and didn't reflect the full page of changes I did on 1st computer.
I clicked [SAVE] hoping it would revert back to the full page ... but it instead overwritten the full page edits and saved just the one original edit. (facepalm)
Went in history record, showed the incorrect edit. But the older text is unformatted. And when I pasted it back into the description. Still is unformatted. (I had a huge table, all I see is table codes and no carriage returns. :-/
Is there a method to undo the description field edits ? Edit undo or History undo/revert?