I am extremely frustrated with the migration to the cloud from on Prem. We currently have 10 users but will be adding more in the near future. I am trying to do the migration following the steps that have provided. I contacted support and i keep getting told that i need to purchase something in order to get the migration process to work. I have watched countless videos and read the documentation. Everything points me back to having a paid subscription or over 1000 users to user the migration assistant. I am looking for for a step by step what to do on prem to get all my projects to the cloud. I appreciate any information you may have to support this.
hello @Joanne C LaRose ! Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Wow, I feel for you on your migration journey to Cloud. That being said, are you still current on your Server maintenance? If so, you could qualify for Cloud Migration Trial licenses. That could help out your migration without immediately paying for the subscription.
Details are here: https://support.atlassian.com/migration/docs/cloud-migration-trials-for-server-and-data-center-customers/
Thank you. I will check on that.
I was able to verify that i have the trial server. I am currently trying to add the Jira Cloud Migration Assistant and receive an error "Problem accessing the file Jira Cloud Migration Assistant." Any additional help is greatly appreciated.
What version of Jira Server are you running? JCMA is already bundled in Jira versions 8.14 and above.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.