We are migrating to Jira Service Management from ManageEngine ServiceDesk. We started discussions with an Atlassian Partner Consultant but decided to proceed on our own. The consultant got us started on Jira Access and I have verified our company domain.
I believe that the consultant also mentioned that we can (and should) provision our expected JSM end-user accounts via Jira Access. We have ~3/5 of California counties as our clients. They now submit Requests into ServiceDesk via email. We are migrating to a JSM Portal, and as I understand it, each end-user would need an Atlassian account, unless we include/verify each county's domain(s).
Can someone(s) please:
- Confirm if above statements about JSM end-user Atlassian accounts are correct; if not, please provide correct info;
- Explain how we incorporate/provision/manage county employees/domains as JSM end users.
My continued "Thanks" to this amazing and amazingly helpful Community!
P.S. Our Jira/JSM are Cloud-based.
-John Tucci (Megabyte Systems, Inc.)