Hello. I need help with figuring out why this transition of Non-Prod Approval is not working. It worked once before in another workflow that was replaced but now does not work in the new transition. Any idea of what I missing.
.
@Jesse Ortega Jr -
For the transition condition, the issue must fulfill all of the conditions criteria before one can execute the transition. You will need to check to see if the issue (ticket) passes on the criteria or not.
Hope this helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
Hello Joseph. Thanks for the prompt response. I have reviewed the condition criteria and all lines up. I tried adding a new property but that did not help either.
So when you moves an issue, do you see the transition button or the transition in the dropdown list? If is there, what is the error thrown we you try to move the issue via that specific transition?
I don't understand why you try to add properties, that will not resolve your issues.
Best, Joseph
No when the issue is moved there is no transition button. It goes directly to the second approval.
This is the ticket when first opened. Once the manager approval is completed, the issue should transition to "waiting for support".
This is a screenshot of the workflow.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.