Wondering if anyone can help me figure something out, I'm trialling JSM and have figured out that the simplest way to make sure internal users get notifications for tickets raised, updated etc. would be to simply add them to the 'Notifications' role, as the default notifications scheme seems perfectly fine, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to add myself, as a project administrator, to that role for testing purposes.
If I add another user as, for example, a service desk user, I can then add them to the notifications role as well (albeit it's not very intuitive, simply ticking the box in the role drop-down results in an error, I have to use the add people button and add them again to add the other role), but the same doesn't work for me. Is it simply not possible for an Administrator to be added to an additional role, or have I missed something?