The More Actions button on my standard Issue View screen has gone missing. No one has made any admin changes to anything recently and it was there yesterday. I needed the Move option and I was able to get to it fine through bulk change. Does anyone know how to get it back? Thx!
They moved it to the right side of the screen.
It's the ... button now.
image2016-8-17 11:30:56.png
Thank you!!!! I would never have found that. I guess I really should read the release notes
yes, they do surprise you sometimes with little things like that
same here...never would have found it...thought i would have to write a groovy script to bring one back!
Dear Kathy Tempesta,
I've the same issue and yours save my day .
Thank u so much, if u have change to Viet Nam, contact me I will show you all the best thing we have here with a cup of beer or something you would love to.
Thanks,
Hi
How it happened??
I mean is transformation of "more button" in left side of screen to "... button" in the right side of screen.
thanks
It moved because the layout changed.
thanks @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.