I don't seem to have any link to any reports menu in my instance of Jira. Is this because I have a free account?
nvm found it using the documentation!
Hi @Steve Burtch ,
Welcome to the community !!
If you are in a team managed jira project, then the project admin has to enable the reports from
Project Settings > Features.
Enable the Reports feature.
In company managed project, you can view the "reports" at the left sidebar.
If you are still not able to see the reports tabs, please share the full page screenshot.
Please note: To check your project type, look at the bottom of your project’s left-hand sidebar. If you don’t see an icon stating You’re in a company-managed project, then you’re in a team-managed project.
Thx Rilwan,
I managed to find the menu item to enable reports. Thanks for being so responsive, much appreciated.
S
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.