So the instance I'm working with has 3 service desk portals - 1 internal and 2 client-facing. Ideally, portal customers from each one would not be able to see either of the other 2 portals on the Portal "Home" page. At worst, I need to be able to separate the internal portal (not all users have Jira Service licenses either and about half are just portal users) from the 2 client-facing portals.
The most important thing to keep in mind is that the two external portals need to be accessible to users without accounts as we routinely take both email requests and support app requests using an email connector and an API, respectively. So, we cannot completely restrict access to the "customers added by agents/admins" setting.
I have spent hours pouring over similar questions in the Jira forums but never found an answer of how to restrict portal visibility access without losing the ability of anyone being able to send a request via email/API.
Can anyone assist with this? It is the last major issue for us before we can go live.