Hi everyone, I help oversee a a few sprints. When I run my daily stand up's, I want to see 'what has moved over the past 24 hours'.
Is there anything like this that I can configure / setup in Atlassian?
I find myself desiring a report that I can get to from Reports view (where other reports reside e.g. burndown chart, velocity chart etc).
The report would show me: for the selected sprint [current], the history of each ticket. For example:
Ticket #123 moved from:
- 'in progress' to 'dev complete' on date x
- 'dev complete' to 'in review' on date y
- 'in review' to 'to do' on date z
Ticket #124 moved from:
- in review' to 'to do' on date x
- 'to do' to 'dev complete' on date y
- 'in progress' to 'dev complete' on date z
Currently, I make do with advanced search & order by most recently updated > then go into the tickets that have moved yesterday > click history.
Thanks in advance for reading and chipping in!