Hello! I was wondering if there's any way to flag automatically a ticket when the field "days in column" is more than X days. I've tried with automations but I can't find the way to add the "days in column" Thanks in advanced
Hi @Melina Parisi
The information about "days in column" appears to be dynamically calculated from the history, so it is not easy to access from an automation rule.
Some possible work-arounds depend about the status values and columns for your board, and your desired level of effort:
{{#=}}max(1,{{issue.statuscategorychangedate.toDate.convertToTimeZone(reporter.timeZone).diff(now.convertToTimeZone(reporter.timeZone)).businessDays}}){{/}}
Kind regards,Bill
Thank you so much Bill! the first option worked like a charm!!
Awesome! I am glad to learn that helped. Please consider marking this question as answered. That may help others in the community with similar needs find solutions faster. Thanks!
Hi Bill - I would also like to do the same as Melina but I am unfortunately struggling! Whenever I try to set up a scheduled rule, I get this error message and I'm at a bit of a loss for how to solve it:
This component may be incompatible
One of the following needs to be produced earlier in the rule by the trigger or with a 'for each' branch for this component to work:
Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.