I am having a hard time setting a field value in Automation. I read the following docs but could not get it to work.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/automation/advanced-field-editing-using-json-993924663.html
On my issues, I have a custom text field called "Customer address" and a custom Insight object field called "Site", which accepts multiple values.
I created an automation rule to set the "Customer address" field value from the custom Insight object field when the Site field value changes.
I set the field value as
{{issue.Site.Name}} - {{issue.Site.Address}}The insight objects "Site" look like this :
Site 1
Name : Site 1
Address : ABC
Site 2
Name : Site 2
Address : XYZ
When the Insight object field has only one value (Site 1) the value copied is : "Site 1 - ABC" which is correct.
But if the Insight object field has 2 values (Site 1 and Site 2) the value copied is : "Site 1, Site 2 - ABC, XYZ" where I would expect to have "Site 1 - ABC, Site 2 - XYZ".
Any idea how I can achieve that?