I am looking to find out if it is possible to manage construction projects using Jira Work Management.
In my use case we have a bill of quantity (BOQ) with resources (human and material) with fields such as quantity, rate, amount etc currently managed with excel.
Will it be possible to upload this BOQ in a Jira project, such that the project tasks can be tracked against the original BOQ. For example assuming I have 1,000 paint buckets for the project, for a particular painting task I should be able to indicate that 10 paint buckets were used, just the same way time can be logged and it will deplete from the 1000 defined for the project. needless to say that the task could potentially have more than one resource, for instance I will want to be able to also enter the about of human resource that was expended in the same painting task.
Based on this I should be able to create dashboards that can show progress based on time and material.
I am open to potential solutions even if it will require purchasing multiple plugins.
Thank you.