@Taiwo.Sekoni asks I have another issue here. I'm trying to integrate Zephyr squad for my team and when i signed up for the account the picture below is what i got since July 13th 2022. I have reached out to them and they said I should contact Jira community for help. Can you point me in the right direction how this can be fix?
@Taiwo.Sekoni asks
I have another issue here. I'm trying to integrate Zephyr squad for my team and when i signed up for the account the picture below is what i got since July 13th 2022. I have reached out to them and they said I should contact Jira community for help. Can you point me in the right direction how this can be fix?
So, this message tells me someone who doesn't have admin rights to install Marketplace apps made a request for Zephyr Squad. The request made its way to you so you would go to Apps -> Manage Apps and install Zephyr Squad.
Am I reading this right?
@Robert Wen_Cprime_ I have admin rights. I tried to install the Zephyr Squad app for my team and all i got was "app been requested" I reached out to the zephyr team and they directed me here for help.
What type of admin? Are you a site admin or Jira administrator for your company's Atlassian site?
Good morning Robert, sorry for the late response. I am the Jira administrator for my company.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.