I need help fixing this jql/smartvalue automation. What I am trying to do is to pull back the links on the linked issues. #lookupissuesbrings brings back 5 arrays of ticket keys. (picture 1 & 2) I figured out how to get the values out of the brackets/arrays. (picture 3 & 4)However a need to add a comma after each of key. I figured out how to do that too. (picture 5 & 6)But I can't figure out how to get rid the last comma before the parentheseis. I tried "{{^last}}," but that takes the last comma from each array. I have been working on this for waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long and cannot figure how to remove it.I have tried putting the lookupissues in a variable as well, I can't figure why that won't work. I have tried splitting key for the smart value, that won't work for me either. But it is driving me bananas.If you all have a different way to approach this, that works too.
I figured it out!
issue in ({{#lookupIssues}}{{issuelinks.inwardissue}}{{^last}}, {{/}}{{/}})
Hi @kimberly
When using that {{^last}} syntax did you close it with a {{/}} ... so something like this:
{{#lookupIssues.issuelinks.outwardIssue}}{{key}}{{^last}}, {{/}}{{/}}
Kind regards,Bill
The problem is when I do that, it removes it after every array, not just the last array.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.