I have right-hand scroll bar every other page but not on active sprint page. This is very annoying as I can not see the status of my issues/tasks beyond a few top ones. Please help.
Thank you,
Dylis
It could depend by browser, try to change browser and see the result
I am using Chrome. My coworkers all use Chrome and they don't have a problem. But today the problem is gone for me after being broken for a few days...
Thank you anyway
Same problem here. Occurred yesterday for the first time, resolved by itself and now happens again and nothing seems to help (except using another browser than Chrome).
EDIT: Happens on all browsers now.
Can be solved by right clicking the page and choosing "reload".
I use Chrome and this issue first started with only one board. However, now it happens with several boards. I usually clear my cache and cookies and reload the page for it to come back. Super annoying.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.