Looking to set up a shared RAID log on JIRA with linking to confluence for reporting. I can see a few comments in the community around this but wondering if anyone has a user guide type document to assist with the set up.
Hi @Tracy Gilmour ,
I would create a separate RAID project with 4 issue types: Risk, Action, Issue, Dependency.
Then create the different issues and use issue links to create dependencies.
Create a Kanban board with card colors depending on the issue type.
Use Confluence links to elaborate.
If you're willing to pay for a third-party app, you might try:
Since 3rd-party apps have been mentioned, you might also consider Risk Register by ProjectBalm.
@Dave Mathijs a quick question. Once i create a separate project how can I link it to my own project?
You can use any of the available issue link types or create custom link types if you need to.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.